Online medicine ordering apps have come as a boon to India. The business is experiencing a good profit margin even after offering discounts to customers. Patients also prefer the fact that they can order the medicines and get it delivered quickly to their doorstep.
India is the world’s largest supplier of generic drugs. According to the Indian Brand Equity Foundation .the Indian pharmaceutical industry supplies more than 50% of the global demand for various vaccines, 40% of generic demand in the USA and 25% of all medicines in the UK. In 2017, the pharmaceutical sector in India was estimated to be worth US$33 billion. The Indian pharmaceutical market grew by 10% year-on-year in February 2019.
During the 2019-2024 forecast period, the E-pharmacy market is projected to grow at 15.2%.The growth of the E-pharmacy market is attributed to the rise in population, rising chronic diseases, a steady increase in internet penetration and smartphone ownership.
Access to online and web-based services is one of the most important demand drivers.About 1.5 million people are added to the Indian population each year. It is estimated that by 2022 India will become the most populous country- and the patient pool is expected to rise significantly over the next decade.
Buying medicines online is without a shadow of doubt a hassle-free option when compared to the traditional means.The perks of online pharmacy are that you don’t have to walk down to a medical store or wait in line for your medicines. It not only saves time but also ensures that you enjoy additional discounts on your order.
While we attain more information over this, stat connected with 3meds.com India’s best online medical store providing dedicated medical assistance. Also includes 24hour delivery services.
• Increasing pharmaceutical needs
• Rise in geriatric population
Customer satisfaction is the key objective.
1. Online medicine delivery offer the buyer an opportunity to save big money
2. Have ample supply of medications and a wide selection of prescription, over-the-counter, and pet medications.
3. Online pharmacies offer a price match guarantee to help consumers save even more
4. Buy now and pay later programs. Customers can buy the medication they need now and pay 30 days later.
5. Convenience of ordering medication at any time of day including evenings, weekends and holidays.
6. Search medicines and look for generic alternative
7. Privacy to purchase medication online without anyone knowing about your business.
• Ladies can avoid prying eyes while shopping for sanitary napkins and other hygiene products.
• Sexual wellness products and contraceptives can be bought without bystanders look at you weirdly.
• Some medicines are meant for private diseases that some people do not want anyone else to know about
E-pharmacies can provide medicines at up to approximately lower costs compared to local pharmacies. This is due to several factors including:
• lower operating costs on the Internet
• transparency in pricing
• higher competition amongst the players in this sector
• elimination of middlemen such as distributors, stockists, etc.
• lower procurement costs due to volume-based purchases
Pharmacies can have an online presence and increase their customer base
They can attract new customers and reach new geographical locations
Stores can manage their inventory digitally and get helpful reminders and notifications on expiry dates
Offer different schemes and marketing campaigns to customers
Provide a superior level of customer service
While we strive for productivity in online buying, this is the time to switch over and connect to 3meds.com best online medical store assured services at your doorstep, availing exciting range of healthcare products as well. With 3meds.com experience easier medical assistance.
It is important to develop a robust regulatory policy that will prevent the risks described and address the motive of providing simple and convenient access to safe medicines online